Sailing at Red
With New Zealand recently going into the red level there will be some minor changes in the way Hamilton Yacht Club (HYC) operates.
- Coaching, racing, and "choir practice" will continue
- At this stage the Burnsco regatta will proceed as planned, but with a cap of 100 which includes sailors and family
- HYC will operate under “my vaccine pass" guidelines as outlined by Yachting New Zealand (https://www.yachtingnz.org.nz/sites/default/files/2022-01/YNZ%20Club%20Advice%20%20CPF%20RED%20Updated%2023%20January%202022.pdf).
- All those attending HYC including sailors, caregivers and family will be asked to show their “My Vaccine Pass” to a committee member
- Mask wearing is strongly encouraged but not mandated
- Please do not come to the club if you are feeling unwell